The conference is co-organized by the Institute of Economics in Zagreb and will be held on September 13th and 14th.
VERN University organizes the international scientific conference Creative Future Insights 2021 – Creative Industries and Experience Economy, which will be held at VERN University in Zagreb on September 14th and 15th.
The conference is co-organized by the Institute of Economics in Zagreb and will be held in partnership with the Croatian Cluster of Creative and Cultural Industries and the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
We invite all interested exhibitors to submit their papers for presentation (abstracts) via the official website of the conference http://creativefutureinsights.vern.hr/.
Key information and dates:
- application deadline for participation in the conference - 30 June 2021
- Scope of abstract in English - between 300 and 500 words
- confirmation of paper abstract acceptance - 15 July 2021
- presentation schedule and conference program - 15 August 2021
- conference - 13-14 September 2021 at VERN University premises
- due to the pandemic circumstances, conference presentations will be held in-person or online
- submission of papers in English for publication in conference proceedings - 30 October 2021
- review procedure and paper acceptance confirmation - 30 November 2021
- accepted and peer-reviewed papers will be published in the conference proceedings
- selected papers from the conference will be considered for publication in the journal Croatian Economic Survey (ESCI WoS, SCOPUS).
- the official language of the conference is English
- Contact: email@example.com
The topics of the conference include the following areas (as well as other potential issues related to the context of creative industries and experience economy):
- The social significance of creative industries
- The relationship between culture and creative industries
- Political strategies and creative industries
- The role of creative industries in the economic development
- Design in creative industries
- Heritage in creative industries
- Arts (visual, audio-visual, performance, applied, literary, etc.) in creative industries
- Media creative industries
- Video games creative industries
- IT and creative industries
- Experience economy and creative industries
- The impact of the pandemic on the creative industries sector
We look forward to your applications and presentations!